The JW® GripSoft® Shedding Blade features a rubber-sheathed ergonomically designed handle made to fit the natural curvature of your hand and provides optimal comfort and control while grooming your pet. The curved oval-shaped blade has tiny teeth that release even the most matted portions of fur. A great tool that is also perfect for removing large amounts of dead and shedding fur on larger breeds. The Shedding Blade also helps to reduce mats when used regularly. Metal teeth in two different lengths lift shedding hair from the undercoat and loosen lightly matted fur. The teeth are turned in 90 degrees away from the skin so that they are parallel to the skin rather than straight down. This helps to prevent raking which can scratch the skin make for a more enjoyable grooming experience for your pet.
- For all dog breeds, especially on fine-textured coats
- Removes tangles and breaks up mats
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Use regularly helps to keep a soft and shiny coat year-round
- Great for use on long-haired breeds